Tuesday, May 19, 2009

unexpected package

the other day, i got a text message from my mom saying that i needed to come home as soon as i could. she didn't say why, but she insisted that i come asap. i was intrigued, so i packed my stuff and flagged the first cab that i saw.

upon reaching our doorstep, i could barely hear my mom shouting excitedly while my dogs were baying loudly. she immediately opened the door and blurted out that i got a package overnighted by lbc.

"who's it from?" i asked.
"i don't know, just open it!" said my mom.
"i wanna know first if this is really for me. i might get charged or something."

i took the package and examined it carefully. yeah, it was addressed to me, alright. but there wasn't an indication who it was from. hmm...

"did any of your brothers or sisters say that they will be sending me something?", i asked my mom.
"nah, haven't heard from them. just open it already!" she shouted.
"yeah, probably there's a note inside. lemme just get a pair of scissors..."
"give me that!", my mom shrieked while she grabbed the package.

she tore it open with her bare hands and these are what we found inside:
kenneth cole reaction wallet


kenneth cole reaction keychain

until now, i still have no idea from whom the package came from. my hunch tells me it's from one of my credit card companies, but i'm not so sure. they would have at least told me it came from them, right? i just hope i wouldn't get charged for something i didn't authorize. i guess i have to find out when i get my latest billing statement.

6 comments:

  1. yeah, let's hope and pray you won't get charged... why not try asking them? customer service is there for a reason. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. but what if it didn't come from them? what would i do? waaah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm... so you really have no clue? at all?
    hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep, i have no freakin idea. waaah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dude maybe its a secret gift from your mom. hahahahahahahaha!! =P tapos naka charge parin sayo. jooooooooooooke!!! just kidding. hahaha! well.. ang alam ko pag dumating na sayo, bayad na yan. kung hindi pa, maniningil naman ung mailman eh.. teka LBC yan? tanong mo LBC kung san galing, siguro naman may record sila. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah...not! haha!

    i called LBC but they told me they couldn't give me any info on who sent the package. not sure if they have no clue or if they just don't want to give me info. waaah!

    ReplyDelete